With great pleasure and gratidute to all authors for their interesting and valuable contributions, we announce the Draft Program of CRETE 2018 International Conference.
Draft Daily Program
Please note the following:
- Registration of corresponding authors must be completed by 31 July 2018, in order for a presentation (oral or poster) to remain in the final CRETE 2018 Program and be included in the Conference Proceedings.
- Those interested in attending the available Training Courses on Tuesday, 4th September, need to register specially to them, by sending an e-mail to the Conference Secretariat and paying an extra fee of 30 euros (or 50 euros for two courses).
- Oral presentations need to be prepared in a .ppt or .pptx format and provided on site. Time available for each presentation is typically 20 minutes, including time for questions by the audience and discussion.
- Posters need to be submitted on site and have the following typical dimensions : 70 x 100 cm.
- The program of social and entertaining activities of CRETE 2018 will soon be announced. Save the date Saturday 8th September, for an excursion to magnificent Frangokastello (located on the south coast of the prefecture of Chania, in the region of Sfakia), a venetian fort with towering walls just above a sandy beach with shallow turquoise waters.
Tuesday, 4 September / Afternoon
Wednesday, 5 September
Thursday, 6 September
Friday, 7 September